Natural Language Processing goes Industrial
EUROLAN 2011 summer school will provide one week of intensive study of the natural language processing technologies currently under development to support industrial applications. Internationally known scholars, researchers (with the particular involvement of scientists from the Multilingual Europe Technology Alliance – META), but also industrials involved in leading-edge work in innovative areas of natural language processing will give lectures at the school (tutorials, hands-on labs and demos) to share with students in-depth understanding and experience.
- question answering in mobile applications;
- extracting information from web search queries;
- finite state technologies;
- latest developments in machine translation;
- technologies for chaining NLP components;
- sharing and exploitation of multilingual resources, including corpora, tools and datasets;
- success stories of NLP-based industrial applications.
“Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University Iași
University of Lisbon