Romanian AI Days is an annual event dedicated to the AI community in Romania. Its aim is to strengthen the Romanian AI community and increase its impact in the international AI ecosystem, by bringing together researchers, entrepreneurs, policy makers from Romania and abroad to discuss the latest advancements in the field and opportunities to grow the local community.
This year, the Romanian AI Days’ organizers encourage all students, PhD researchers, junior practitioners and other young professionals to send their posters and their research work by November 22 in order to be discussed during a parrallel session organised by Gather Town.
This session features:
- technical keynotes and spotlights to present advancements in AI
- discussions on the strategic impact of AI at national and Eastern European levels
- roundtables on the role of science communication and the prospectives of pursuing a PhD degree in AI
- presentations from students and young practitioners on their AI work and entrepreneurship discussions and pitches
- Alexandru Sorici, Politehnica University of Bucharest & ARIA
- Florin Leon, Technical University Gh.Asachi, Iași
- Gabriel Marchidan, FeelIT Services
- Gabriel Prefac, RepatriotAI & Ageto Consulting
- Petru Rebeja, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași
- Răzvan Pașcanu, DeepMind & EEML
- Sorin Grigorescu, Transilvania University of Brașov
- Traian Rebedea, Politehnica University of Bucharest
- Viorica Pătrăucean, DeepMind & EEML
- Georghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi
- Romanian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Institute of Computer Science Iasi
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more, click here.